We're pleased to announce the winners for Event 6 of The Scripting Games 2013!
Winners: You can log into The Scripting Games Web site and go to your Profile page to see your prize. You will be given a prize redemption code and either a URL where you can redeem it, or an e-mail address of the prize provider (they will need the redemption code). All prizes must be claimed by the end of July 2013. I will list winners by username; if you used your e-mail address as your username, then a portion of that will be truncated for your privacy. Anyone can log in and check their Profile page to see if they've won a prize.
- Event 6 Beginner First Place: chanced (free ebook from Manning and a copy of SAPIEN Software Suite!)
- Event 6 Beginner Second Place: marches (6 months video training from Interface and a copy of SAPIEN PrimalScript!)
- Event 6 Beginner Third Place: jb.lewis (1 year of Phoneominal from Start-Automating)
- Event 6 Advanced First Place: mikefrobbins (free ebook from Manning and a copy of SAPIEN Software Suite!)
- Event 6 Advanced Second Place: DaveGarnar (6 months video training from Interface and a copy of SAPIEN PrimalScript!)
- Event 6 Advanced Third Place: Alexy (1 year of Phonenominal from Start-Automating)
- Event 6 Beginner Top CrowdScore: taygibb (free ebook from Manning)
- Event 6 Advanced Top CrowdScore: CarloM (free ebook from Manning)
These will be listed on our consolidated list of winners, which includes links to the winning entries.
Our CrowdScore winners get a selection of free ebooks from Manning, 1 month of video training from Interface, and $50 gift cards from SAPIEN; 1 prize per winner. Check your profile to see if you've won!
Congratulations to all of our winners! Note that our top three prizes in each category were awarded by our Mighty Panel of Celebrity Judges. Each judge nominated a first, second, and third place winner from the entries that our expert commentators identified as "best." Those nominations were compiled, and in the event of a tie the earliest entry was deemed winner.
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in