Here is something to do while sitting by the beach this summer - try out a new PowerShell book. Go ahead and take it for a spin. I haven't read mine yet, so reviews are welcome and encouraged! Â Here are the details:
Packt Publishing are offering free copies ofÂ Â Windows Server 2012 Automation with PowerShell CookbookÂ :Â http://www.packtpub.com/windows-server-2012-automation-with-powershell/bookÂ in exchange for a review either on your blog or on the titleâ€™sÂ Amazon page.
- Streamline routine administration processes
- Automate the implementation of entire AD infrastructures
- Generate automatic reports that highlight unexpected changes in your environment
- Monitor performance and report on system utilization in detailed graphs and analysis
- Create and manage a reliable and redundant Hyper-V environment
- Utilize the Best Practices Analyzer from Microsoft to ensure your environment is configured optimally
- Manage the patch level of your enterprise
- Utilize multiple protocols to share information in a heterogeneous environment
If youâ€™re a Powershell user or interested in getting to grips with it, this is a good way to bag yourself a free guide (current retail price Â£28).
If youâ€™re interested, email Harleen Kaur Bagga at:Â firstname.lastname@example.org.