On June 26 MVP Systems is hosting a free webinar on JAMS and PowerShell called “Power Scheduling with PowerShell & JAMS”. You wonâ€™t want to miss this, so get it on your calendar!
The following topics will be covered:
- Enforce Enterprise Class Security and Version Control on PowerShell Scripts.
- Permit others to execute PowerShell scripts securely.
- Manage scheduled jobs with PowerShell cmdlets
- Set a job trigger with PowerShell
- Use PowerShell across multiple platforms.
Here’s the full link: