- Active Directory SDK team member and former Senior Programing writer for the Windows PowerShell team, Jun Blender gave a presentation on The Hidden Charms of Windows PowerShell 3.0 via Lync. You can get a copy of her presentation here and see a recording of the Lync meeting on our YouTube channel
- Microsoft Technology Evangelist Yung Chou gave demonstration on how to use theÂ PowerShell Azure cmdlets to automate data center deployments
- You can try doing the same and test server 2012 R2 out with a free 1-month trial of Windows Azure
- General Announcements
- The Microsoft Virtual Academy is hosting 2 separate day long PowerShell learning sessions that will be taught by the lead Architect of PowerShell Jeffery Snover and PowerShell.org board member Jason Helmick. Link to the sessions are as follows:
- The PowerScript Podcast is looking for show ideas
- In the wake of the 2013 scripting games there are many entries in the â€œGreat Debatesâ€ series, in which the PowerShell.org community discusses the differing techniques that the community used during the games
- Last monthâ€™s speaker, Rohn Edwards, has recently blogged about how to use some of the functions included in his PowerShellAccessControl Module
- Check out Chocolatey which is a Machine Package Manager, somewhat like apt-get, but built with Windows and PowerShell in mind.
Comments are closed.