Sean Metcalf gave a talk on "Mastering PowerShell and Active Directory" covering some of the following topics.
- Interfacing with Active Directory through PowerShell.
- PowerShell Active Directory Module Cmdlets
- Forest & Domain Discovery
- Useful AD Cmdlets
- Computers, Users, & Groups, Oh My!
- Interesting AD Config Data
- Service Accounts
- DCs & GCs
- AD Replication Power
- Tips & Tricks
Sean has posted the annotated slides from his presentation on his blog: http://adsecurity.org/?page_id=1352.
In February, Matt Graeber will be sharing. Plan to come out on the 25th.