The DevOps Collective, in conjunction with the organizers of PSConf Asia and PSConf Day UK, would like to announce a new event…the Global PowerShell & DevOps Conference – Online. With the cancellation of major PowerShell-related conferences including the PowerShell + DevOps Global Summit and PSConf Asia, all three organizing groups were looking at doing some sort of mini-events. Instead of three groups working independently of each other on three different virtual events (all of which would have the same audience), we decided to pool our resources and together produce a 24-hour live stream of the best PowerShell & DevOps content that we can find.
Here are the details we have so far:
- The event will be live-streamed on Twitch and Youtube, 15 October 2020 starting at 00:00 UTC. Exact channels and URL’s will be announced at a later time as we get closer.
- The CFP will open 15 August and will close 15 September at 23:59 UTC
- The official event page is https://powershell.org/24hour/ and will be updated with links and other information as it comes available.
- The final event schedule will be posted by 1 October 2020.
- This is a FREE event!
- All content is welcome, feel free to send an email to [email protected] if you have a question regarding a topic of interest. Or shoot me a message in the PowerShell Slack @PSJamesP
- As you can imagine, we are looking for presenters from all across the globe to fill out our 24-hour time line. All sessions must be presented in English.
- Sessions can be live or pre-recorded. All we ask is that if you do a pre-recorded session that you be available during your time to hang out in the Twitch chat to answer questions.
We are so excited to bring this virtual event to everyone. We know that nothing can replace in-person events but we will do our best to make the event as personal as possible.