The DevOps Collective INC is pleased to announce the return of the PowerShell + DevOps Global Summit in April of 2021.
The 2021 event will be a little bit different than those in years past, as this event will be all virtual, hosted in late April 2021. We assure you that this will not be another multi-day webinar! We will do our best to make sure you have the best experience possible.
What does that mean for attendees?
Unfortunately, we do not currently have all the answers to your questions, but we are working diligently behind the scenes to iron out the details. Here is what we do know so far:
- The event will have a paid attendee ticket. We are not a multibillion-dollar tech giant or a multimillion-dollar media company, so we can't offer the event for free. Believe us, we wish we could.
- The videos will be available on-demand for all paid attendees. Videos will not be released for free until 9-12 months after the event.
What does that mean for presenters?
- The CFP will open in the next week or two as we are still nailing down dates. Keep an eye out on https://powershellsummit.org for all the details as well as the official Twitter account of the event @pshsummit.
- Due to the event being all virtual: Speakers will be required to record their videos and upload them to us a few weeks in advance (all the exact dates will be in the CFP).
- Below are a few examples of the quality of recordings that are required. We are looking at possible speaker compensations as well. More details to come in the formal CFP announcement.