- This event has passed.
ScriptRunner: Make PowerShell A Real Solution in 5 Steps with Heiko Brenn
September 1 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm UTC-7
Wait, isn’t PowerShell a solution already? Let me explain 🙂
We all love PowerShell because it’s an awesome framework for automating recurring tasks. Wouldn’t it be great, if you could take your code and delegate the script execution to helpdesk teams and end users in a secure and easy way? In this session I will show you how you can use ScriptRunner to simplify the way you develop, manage and delegate PowerShell scripts for Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 and Azure in 5 steps:
1. Centralize your PowerShell scripts, including Git sync
2. Secure credentials and permissions management, including password server support
3. Automatically create a web GUI from Synopsis information and parameters
4. Monitor all PowerShell activities with a flexible dashboard
5. Delegate script execution to helpdesk teams and end users
Heiko is PowerShell enthusiast and Product Expert at ScriptRunner – The PowerShell Management Company. He has been working in the IT industry for more than 25 years in a number of different roles like IT administrator, consultant and product manager. In his free time he is very much into music and you see (and hear!) him playing drums in the office once in a while.
A link to the Teams meeting will be sent out to attendees that RSVP by 5PM on the day of the event.