A script that sends emails via the OUTLOOK SMTP server

Welcome Forums General PowerShell Q&A A script that sends emails via the OUTLOOK SMTP server

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 0

I got a task to do a script in PowerShell where I need to get out of AD a list of names that begin with the letter “A” with full name, username and creation date criteria.  Then export the list with custom headers and export it to a CSV file Then import the CSV file again and output anyone who works over two years (full name) So far I have done the script correctly in my opinion because it works. Now I’m pretty stuck I need to make every user on the list who went out first to make a folder (no matter where) and give full permissions to the folder – I did something but it seems to be incorrect. Then I need to send an email with a table that states the full name and folder path and that the sender will be [email protected].

The code I wrote:

[/crayon]
      Participant
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 349
      Helping Hand

No need to search Active Directory multiple times. Search AD once then put results into a variable.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘A script that sends emails via the OUTLOOK SMTP server’ is closed to new replies.