Alternate Color Displays Format Table Display Custom Objects

Welcome Forums General PowerShell Q&A Alternate Color Displays Format Table Display Custom Objects

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 5

As I age my eyes are going. I have built a lot of functionality on associating the output displays of objects to keying in a row number to set an object create a variable, an example of this is selecting identifying log file. What I want to do is have the format table display alternate the background row display color. I can accomplish this but only for the default views of the objects type. For example, files display mode, length last write time and name. I have set the displays to show more details information like a calculated MB, GB full file name, I have objects across multiple servers ect. So how can I display these in output that colorizes the rows different or where I have custom objects like results of a CSV file. I have all names of important components loaded into CSV files. I am looking to colorize and format the output to have different colors and not be dependent on the default view of the object type?

Any ideas here?
      Thanks
      Chris

Participant
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 1274
      Helping Hand
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.