Any Promo options for an international attendee

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Joshua (Windos) King 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Paul Cooper
    Participant

Hi Summit Organisers – The summit looks like a great event and I'm keen to head over from Australia to attend. I'm wondering if there are any promo options available for registration discounts. The cost of getting over there is putting me well over my training budget so any discount would be a big help.

Please let me know.

Cheers

Paul

Don Jones
    Keymaster

We are a nonprofit organization run entirely by volunteers; we run Summit as close to break-even as possible. Discounts would basically mean the event losing money, which translates to me personally making up the difference. I'd like to avoid that :). I totally understand the travel expenses from the side of the planet, but we can't make up the difference for our community, unfortunately.

Paul Cooper
    Participant

Understood – Thanks for getting back to me.

It may be a touch late now (given that it's sold out), but there was a code for United Airlines in the brochure which may have made the travel cheaper.

I gave the code to our booking agency and know that my flights were booked via United, but I don't know if it ended up making a difference.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.