Azure Automation State Configuration Compilation Issue and gets Suspended

Welcome Forums DSC (Desired State Configuration) Azure Automation State Configuration Compilation Issue and gets Suspended

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 4

Hi,

I have two script resources which Import the ConfigMgr PS Modules if not imported, creates a new PS Drive for CMSite PSProvider if not already created, sets the location to the PS Drive and finally do the work that it is supposed to do.

The issue is at one point in time, only one script resource works, which means if I try to execute both the script resources, I get a compilation error below and gets suspended –

<main class=”fxs-portal-content fxs-panorama”>

<section class=”fxs-blade fxs-portal-bg-txt-br fxs-stacklayout-child fxs-blade-shows-pending fxs-blade-maximized fxs-blade-display-in-journey fxs-blade-lastblade” aria-labelledby=”80f2f627-dd3d-4b49-87f1-7e45cfbc5fd7 80f2f627-dd3d-4b49-87f1-7e45cfbc5fd6″>

Could not encrypt one or more generated node configuration .mofs for storage. Please retry the operation or contact support.

</section>

</main>

Any idea what this is all about?
      Participant
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 4

Never mind, I have fixed the problem. I combined the logic of both Script Resources into one and compilation worked.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Azure Automation State Configuration Compilation Issue and gets Suspended’ is closed to new replies.