cannot reply follow up

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Don Jones Don Jones 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jarek C.
    Jarek C.
    Participant

I tried replying to a thread on the 1ts of Jan a couple of times. It's the 5th today and still no show. When I try to add a comment to another users 'thread in this section describing similar problem just for that one I get kicked out and have to log on again to be brought back to the home page. After finding the topic again and selecting it same happens putting me in a wild loop.

Profile photo of Dave Wyatt
    Dave Wyatt

There's some aggressive caching on this site that sometimes screws with your "logged on" status displayed in the browser. When you reach a page that claims you're not logged on, try pressing F5 to refresh the page; that usually works for me.

If that doesn't clear up the problem, please let us know.

Profile photo of Dave Wyatt
    Dave Wyatt

OK, mystery solved (sort of). I just found three replies from both you and Tommy in our Spam bin on the wordpress site. Not sure why they went there, but I'll mark any non-duplicate posts as "not spam" now.

Profile photo of Jarek C.
    Jarek C.
    Participant

Thanks Dave.

Profile photo of Don Jones
    Don Jones
    Keymaster

Shift-Refresh or Shift-F5 will generally "force" a page reload from the site, rather than from cache. Once you're logged in, the cache is less aggressive, although your browser may still have old pages in memory.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.