This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by
June 12, 2018 at 7:10 am #102323ParticipantTopics: 10Replies: 7Points: 12Rank: Member
is there any way or a sample script to get the below
"Citrix ICA settings
1. Start -> All Programs -> Citrix -> Administration Tools -> ICA Listener Configuration tool.
2. Select ICA-TCP > Edit -> Session limits tab > :End Disconnected Session after 1 minute.
3. Active Session limits > : Never
4. Click OK to close the Edit ICA-TCP settings window.
5. Take a screen shot.
6. Click Close to close the ICA listener configuration window.
Attach Screen shot. "
June 12, 2018 at 7:10 pm #102356ParticipantTopics: 2Replies: 958Points: 1,735Rank: Community Hero
This is really not a PoSH specific question.
It's an Citrix config question and better suited for the Citrix forums/blogs.
Citrix has had PoSH support for a few years now. So, you'll need to sue those cmdlets and their docs to see what is possible or look to the MS PowerShellGallery.com and do a search for Citrix modules/scripts/function.
Managing Citrix Policies using MS Powershell
Release Date: Feb 11, 2014
The Citrix XenApp 6 and 6.5 PowerShell SDKs enable customers to manage XenApp 6 and 6.5 farms using Microsoft PowerShell scripting.
How to load the Citrix Powershell snapin for XA and XD
Open Powershell with Run as Administrator
How to set Citrix XenApp 7.6 Policies with PowerShell
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\Scout\Current\Utilities"
import-module "C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\Scout\Current\Utilities\Citrix.GroupPolicy.Commands.psm1"
The topic ‘Citrix ICA settings’ is closed to new replies.