error after changing RuntimeVersion = 'v2.0' to 4.0

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Efff dd 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Efff dd
    Participant

after changing the runtimeversion to 4.0
    I get this error:

Log Name:      microsoft-windows-dsc/operational
    Source:        Microsoft-Windows-DSC
    Event ID:      4097
    Task Category: Send configuration scenario for Local configuration manager
    Level:         Error
    Keywords:      
    User:          SYSTEM
    Computer:      334sdgfddddd
    Description:
    This event indicates that failure happens when LCM is processing the configuration. ErrorId is 0x1. ErrorDetail is The SendConfigurationApply function did not succeed.. ResourceId is [cIISAnonymousAuth]dangerdev.com_Anonymous_Auth and SourceInfo is C:\Hosting-Server\Hosting_Server.ps1::965::17::cIISAnonymousAuth. ErrorMessage is The PowerShell DSC resource cIISAnonymousAuth threw one or more non-terminating errors while running the Test-TargetResource functionality. These errors are logged to the ETW channel called Microsoft-Windows-DSC/Operational. Refer to this channel for more details..
    Event Xml:

0x4000000000000000

microsoft-windows-dsc/operational
        334sdgfddddd/Computer>

{ABCE421D-C097-11E7-80FB-0050568B5513}
        LCM
        0x1
        The SendConfigurationApply function did not succeed.
        [cIISAnonymousAuth]dangerdev.com_Anonymous_Auth
        C:\Users\Hosting-Server\Hosting_Server.ps1::965::17::cIISAnonymousAuth
        The PowerShell DSC resource cIISAnonymousAuth threw one or more non-terminating errors while running the Test-TargetResource functionality. These errors are logged to the ETW channel called Microsoft-Windows-DSC/Operational. Refer to this channel for more details.

if I open the site using IIS I get an error saying the web.config has a duplicate line number 6 "system.web.extension/scripting/scriptresourcehandler section defined"

LINE 6 from the web.config is:

it does change the runtimeversion but not sure why its complaining about permissions now.?
    thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.