Eventbrite, Slack, and hotel questions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shawn 4 months ago.

• Author

Shawn
    Participant

Posting these questions here in case they can benefit anyone else...

The PDF suggests changing our Eventbrite registration to a personal email but, after making the change, I lose access to my event registration. I'm only able to attach my registration to an Eventbrite account that uses my corp email address (Maybe because I was registered by someone else?). Is this worth chasing, or was it only necessary for the Slack invite?

Speaking of Slack, because I'm registered under a corp. email, the Slack invite went to my corp address when I'd prefer it go to my personal address. Possible to invite my PowerShell.org email address (same local-part, different domain) to the Slack workspace?

One last thing... I'm required, by my company, to use Concur for hotel selection. The "Seattle Marriott Bellevue" is available to me, in Concur, and I plan on staying there. How do I make sure the conference isn't penalized for my having to handle things this way?

Thanks!

Don Jones
    Keymaster

It's for Slack and for our email communications to attendees. If you email me (donj@) your registration number I can manually add your personal email to those.

Make the reservation, and then call the Marriott and see if they'll add you to our group code.

Shawn
      Participant

Email sent. Thanks Don!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.