Help with Building a BarChart using .NET

Welcome Forums General PowerShell Q&A Help with Building a BarChart using .NET

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 16

Help with Building a BarChart using .NET

Hello, I successfully built a two series bar chart using https://learn-powershell.net/2016/09/18/building-a-chart-using-powershell-and-chart-controls/, as a reference.  However the axis X data labels will not show for the minor tick labels, only the labels are shown next to the major tick labels.

I’ll try to upload an image of my chart. Thanks for your help!

• This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by tluizzi.
      Participant

I got it:

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide resources on using Powershell with new .NET objects .  I stumbled upon an old Pluralsight course, “Everyday PowerShell for Developers,” by Jim Christopher.  However, any other articles , courses, or books would be awesome.  Not currently looking to become an expert with .NET, just would like enough knowledge on how to understand and navigate through the https://docs.microsoft.com/ (should I again need to create a custom System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.Charting.Chart object).

Combing through various blogs and forums on how to do simple things like changing the color or adjusting the labels is a real time-waster.

Thanks! 🙂

Senior Moderator
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 168
      Helping Hand

Please stop submitting your topics multiple times. You are creating a mess that I have to clean up.

Participant

Please stop submitting your topics multiple times. You are creating a mess that I have to clean up.

Thanks for fixing my post – I appreciate it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.