How to control array output to HTML

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ali Hassan Ali Hassan 5 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ali Hassan
    Ali Hassan
    Participant

Hi Guys,

This is driving me mental! I cant seem to get the output of my array to an HTML page the way i want. Below is a snippet of my final line of code where my array $adm is being outputted to a HTML page.

ConvertTo-Html –body "The below ADM's have been removed $($adm.toupper())" | Out-File -Append $report

My $adm array has 3 elements in them and when the above line of code runs, I can see the output in one single line like:
    KAN2332 HSGS233 JHDS666

I want it like:
    KAN2332
    HSGS233
    JHDS666

Also not sticking to the left side of the page, in this possible? I dont seem to do this. I even tried exporting to csv as a test and it didnt give me anyone but the length value?! (Must be doing something wrong!)

Any help?

-A

Ali Hassan
    Participant

I can do the below technique now, but the output is so ugly as all 3 elements stick to the left side of the page. Can it be formatted a little better?

ConvertTo-Html –body "The below ADM's have been removed $($adm.toupper() -join "")" | Out-File -Append $report

PS: For some reason the BR is not showing up in the code above within quotes at the end

Ali Hassan
    Participant

Its fine. I did this and got everything to the center of the page! LOL

ConvertTo-Html –body "The below ADM's have been removed $($adm.toupper() -join "")" | Out-File -Append $report

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.