How to get multiple values from remote machine (Invoke-Command)

Welcome Forums General PowerShell Q&A How to get multiple values from remote machine (Invoke-Command)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 11

Hello,

I try to make script to inventory my computers in LAN. I wrote script to get processor, RAM and HDD values:

But in result I don’t have all values what I want but only computer name, one value and RunSpaceID.

Procesor PSComputerName RunspaceId ——– ————– ———- Processor_name computer1 some_Runspace Processor_name computer2 some_Runspace Processor_name computer3 some_Runspace If I’ll comment line responsible for getting processor value from computer then RAM value will appear. The same is with HDD. But how can I make to get all this values at one time? Best Regards Daniel

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by kolaborek08. Reason: Text formatting
      Participant
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 39
      Helping Hand

Hello kolaborek08,

Inside your Script block you need to create PSCustom object and return it.

Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/scripting/learn/deep-dives/everything-about-pscustomobject?view=powershell-7

Right now you are returning only remote computer name.

Hope that helps.

• This reply was modified 5 days, 2 hours ago by AndySvints.
      • This reply was modified 5 days, 2 hours ago by AndySvints.
      • This reply was modified 4 days, 10 hours ago by grokkit.
      Participant
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 330
      Helping Hand
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.