I am a complete moron and nee help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Richard Tunt 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Richard Tunt
    Participant

I VERY CAREFULLY read the directions and heeded all warning, and tried to make sure that I sanitized my code in my very FIRST post, and STILL screwed it up. I am an annoying user, who cannot read or follow directions. I am VERY sorry for whoever has to help me...but can someone please just delete my first post and I will re-post?

I would do it myself but I don't see a way to edit or delete a post.

Richard Tunt
    Participant

Also, for the record, I realize that the site is aggressively crawled, etc. and nothing is ever gone...

Don Jones
    Keymaster

You're going to have to link me to it; I can't easily look up posts by author. And, if it's older than about an hour, it won't matter – we get archive-crawled about that often, so it'll be in all the search engines and the Internet archive regardless. The Internet is forever.

Will Anderson
    Keymaster

I found the AD post and sanitized the data for you Richard. You can also Twitter Don or I or hit me up at webmaster at powershell dot org and we'll get to it as soon as we can.

Richard Tunt
      Participant

Thank you, Will – and I'm sorry you had to deal with this. It was made very clear in the pinned posts you guys made that this is annoying...so thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.