I can not reply to my topic

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tom Carnahan Tom Carnahan 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of XONE3D .
    XONE3D .
    Participant

Hello , i have created for wo days a topic ,and i have can echage with a person, but today when i go to my topic i can't reply and my login no work...

I have cleaned the cache , change browser but nothing is change.

Thanks you for helping !!

Profile photo of Don Jones
    Don Jones
    Keymaster

I'm not having any problems logging in, and you were able to log in and create this item. If you can provide more information on what you see or what errors (if any) you are receiving, that would be helpful.

Profile photo of Tom Carnahan
      Tom Carnahan
      Participant

I am also having this problem. I log on using Google, go to my topic, but all I see is a hyperlink saying that I must be logged on and registered to reply. When I click on the hyperlink, it takes me out to the original logon dialog.

Obviously, since I am leaving this reply, I can logon, so I don't know what is going on.

My topic is: [url]https://powershell.org/forums/topic/read-csv-filepath-contents/#post -19273[/url]

Tom Carnahan
      Participant

The "Reply" hyperlink is not present.

The exact text of the only hyperlink is:

[blockquote]
      Your must be [u]registered and logged in[/u] to reply to this topic.
      [/blockquote]

The image I am seeing is attached.

Tom Carnahan
      Participant

Never mind ... my bad. I discovered that my link had a space in it. Once I took the space out, it worked fine and I was able to use Reply.

I typed:
      https://powershell.org/forums/topic/read-csv-filepath-contents/#post -19273 (note the space between "post" and "-19273")

Should have been:

Profile photo of XONE3D .
    XONE3D .
    Participant

Sorry for the topic , all is working !!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.