Learn Powershell In Month of Lunches

Welcome Forums Non-Technical Discussions Books + Videos Learn Powershell In Month of Lunches

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
1 month ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi,

Right now I am reading the book "Learn Windows Powershell In A Month Of Lunches" authored by Don Jones and Jeffery D. Hicks. Frankly, I was a newbie to powershell till last month. I completed first 15 chapters of this book, did all the labs the authors recommend, I am very glad to say, the way I do my work at office is slowly transforming from GUI based tools to powershell methods. I mostly working on Microsoft technologies such as windows servers, Exchange server, System Center Products, Office 365 and Azure, and all these products can be managed through powershell. Till last month, most the powershell scripts I saw online were kind of puzzle to me but right now I could decipher it and I started writing small (mostly one-line ) scripts. I am highly recommending this book to all newcomers in the powershell world. I am glad to collaborate with people who reads this book to share their experience and we can discuss about the ideas and techniques we learned from this amazing work of Jones and Hicks.

Cheers.

Keymaster

Thank you so much!

Participant

Hi Jones,

I bought 'Learn PowerShell Scripting in a Month of Lunches' from Manning today. I will start reading it after I complete the 'Learn Windows PowerShell in a Month of Lunches'. Thanks for the amazing work. Keep going.

Cheers....

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.