Management odata iis extension

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Steven Gaglione Steven Gaglione 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Steven Gaglione
    Steven Gaglione
    Participant

Anyone manage to get this working? There is such sparse if any documentation on the topic and the sample MSDN projects that help along with MOF/XML tools work poorly.

I'm trying to expose my custom modules or builtin ones as a rest api that can be triggered via rest/wcf. Say from applications in ASP.net, lightswitch and even powershell itself.

I came across this post and I'm not quite feeling the options in particular and would like to roll my own barebones service endpoint.
    http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1226709

Hopefully someone has done this or knows some better documentation to get this working as MSDN is poorly presented as well as TechNET.

~ Steve

Profile photo of Don Jones
    Don Jones
    Keymaster

I'm not finding anyone who's played with this to any extent, unfortunately, but I'll keep asking ;).

Profile photo of Steven Gaglione
    Steven Gaglione
    Participant

Thanks Don!

I might have to take the route of developing my own .net interface for this then. Would've been nice to have this detailed so all i had to do is create a few xml files to get it up and running.

~ Steve

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.