Method?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Don Jones Don Jones 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Haim Ziv
    Haim Ziv
    Participant

Hi,
    I am trying to use this method, but i don't really understand how to do it – who can assist?

I am contacting a web-service using this command:

$proxy = New-WebServiceProxy -Uri http://mywebservice/services/v1_1/VidyoPortalAdminService?wsdl

Then, I am typing this command:

$proxyy.getMembers | Format-List

And getting:

MemberType : Method
    OverloadDefinitions : {Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewWebserviceProxy.AutogeneratedTypes.WebServiceProxy31_VidyoPortalAdminService_wsdl.GetMembersResponse
    getMembers(Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewWebserviceProxy.AutogeneratedTypes.WebServiceProxy31_VidyoPortalAdminService_wsdl.GetMembersRequest GetMembersRequest)}
    TypeNameOfValue : System.Management.Automation.PSMethod
    Value : Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewWebserviceProxy.AutogeneratedTypes.WebServiceProxy31_VidyoPortalAdminService_wsdl.GetMembersResponse
    getMembers(Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewWebserviceProxy.AutogeneratedTypes.WebServiceProxy31_VidyoPortalAdminService_wsdl.GetMembersRequest GetMembersRequest)
    Name : getMembers
    IsInstance : True

How can i generate the member list?

Many thanks!

Profile photo of Don Jones
    Don Jones
    Keymaster

Try running:

$proxy | Get-Member

However, the getMembers method should be doing approximately the same thing, and it seems to indicate that getMembers is in fact the only method exposed by the proxy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.