Method?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Don Jones Don Jones 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Haim Ziv
    Haim Ziv
    Participant

Hi,
    I am trying to use this method, but i don't really understand how to do it – who can assist?

I am contacting a web-service using this command:

$proxy = New-WebServiceProxy -Uri http://mywebservice/services/v1_1/VidyoPortalAdminService?wsdl

Then, I am typing this command:

$proxyy.getMembers | Format-List

And getting:

MemberType : Method
    OverloadDefinitions : {Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewWebserviceProxy.AutogeneratedTypes.WebServiceProxy31_VidyoPortalAdminService_wsdl.GetMembersResponse
    getMembers(Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewWebserviceProxy.AutogeneratedTypes.WebServiceProxy31_VidyoPortalAdminService_wsdl.GetMembersRequest GetMembersRequest)}
    TypeNameOfValue : System.Management.Automation.PSMethod
    Value : Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewWebserviceProxy.AutogeneratedTypes.WebServiceProxy31_VidyoPortalAdminService_wsdl.GetMembersResponse
    getMembers(Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewWebserviceProxy.AutogeneratedTypes.WebServiceProxy31_VidyoPortalAdminService_wsdl.GetMembersRequest GetMembersRequest)
    Name : getMembers
    IsInstance : True

How can i generate the member list?

Many thanks!

Profile photo of Don Jones
    Don Jones
    Keymaster

Try running:

$proxy | Get-Member

However, the getMembers method should be doing approximately the same thing, and it seems to indicate that getMembers is in fact the only method exposed by the proxy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.