Modify membership on dynamic distribution group

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Manuel Callejon Manuel Callejon 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Manuel Callejon
    Manuel Callejon
    Participant

Hi all,

First of all, apologies if my question is really noobish but I am a total beginner in PS.
    A third party to our company once created some dynamic distribution lists and now we need to modify the membership of some of them. We are on Office365 and cannot have access to ECP, so I would need to do this via PS.

The string in the "Asia" dynamic distribution list is the following:

((((((((RecipientType -eq 'UserMailbox') -and (((((((((City -eq 'Singapore') -or (City -eq 'Shanghai'))) -or (City -eq 'Taiwan'))) -or (City -eq 'Hong Kong'))) -or (City -eq 'Seoul'))))) -and (-not(RecipientTypeDetailsValue -eq 'SharedMailbox')))) -and (-not(RecipientTypeDetailsValue -eq 'RoomMailbox')))) -and (-not(Name -like 'SystemMailbox{*')) -and (-not(Name -like 'CAS_{*')) -and (-not(RecipientTypeDetailsValue -eq 'MailboxPlan')) -and (-not(RecipientTypeDetailsValue -eq 'DiscoveryMailbox')) -and (-not(RecipientTypeDetailsValue -eq 'PublicFolderMailbox')) -and (-not(RecipientTypeDetailsValue -eq 'ArbitrationMailbox')) -and (-not(RecipientTypeDetailsValue -eq 'AuditLogMailbox')))

I want to add another city, "Tokyo", so all users' mailboxes where its office appears as Tokyo will be included. I know I should use set-dynamicdistributiongroup but how should be the syntax to add this?

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.