Having created module manifest for module Tools (Tools.psm1 module file, Tools.psd1 manifest file in the same module folder) ten days ago I noticed that functions latter added to module can not be recognized although they are listed with:
I have to manually remove (it is normal to do after any change) and import module (this should not have been done – autoloading should have worked) manually each time I change existing or create additional functions in Tools module even though it is located where it should be in order for autoloading to work:
Also autoloading of functions in other modules located in $env:USERPROFILE\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\ModuleName does not work. Naming of .psm1 and .psd1 files is correct – same name of file as module folder name. Before creating module manifest for module Tools autoloading worked flawlessly.
I have no idea what is going on here. Having deleted Tools.psd1 file autoloading of some modules works and of others does not. This is difficult to troubleshoot.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.