new topic not showing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Smith 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Aaron Leininger
    Participant

I put in a question in the Q&A forum. It showed up at first. When I went to edit it, it no longer lists on the forum. I tried re-submitting but was told it was a duplicate... What is going on? I'm new here...

[edit] Link to post: https://powershell.org/forums/topic/update-help-access-denied/#post-77590

Don Jones
    Keymaster

Because, as noted in the posting instructions, some posts get held for moderation. I appreciate your patience and attention to that.

js
    Participant

Sometimes active posts show up in q&a but not on the front page, like right now "Feedback request – embed module commands in script" is active in the Powershell Q&A section but you don't see it on the main page.

Don Jones
    Keymaster

The front page only shows the most recent new topics. The Forums page, on the other hand, lists posts by "freshness," meaning whether they have a recent reply. So the ordering will often be different.

Smith
    Participant

OST to PST converter allow and enables you to Export healthy & inaccessible Outlook OST files to PST format. Tool allow to completely converts OST file items into PST, EML and MSG, HTML and MBOX file format by keeping original metadata information (to, cc, bcc, sent/receive date & time etc)

OST to PST Converter program, it's 100% guaranteed faster speedily recovers the corrupted or deleted emails items from Exchange Off-line (.OST) files with all mails items, messages, contacts list, calendars, folders and sub-folders etc. After recovered the OST files and Save/Convert into On-line Outlook (.PST) file extension.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.