Notify me of follow-up replies via email stopped working for me

Welcome Forums Web Site Feedback & Assistance Notify me of follow-up replies via email stopped working for me

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Team Member

Hello All,

I'm not getting any emails for replies on post where I've posted a reply anymore for about 4 weeks now.

My email address hasn't changed, I've checked my junk email folder several times without success and I'm getting the "Howdy! A new topic" email just fine. I'm leaving the "Notify me of follow-up replies via email" checkbox enabled of course.

Any ideas? I would like to get the follow-up emails again because refreshing the forums every few minutes to check for replies is not really fun.

Thanks very much,
    Daniel

Keymaster
    Helping HandTeam Member

New topic emails come from a different service, so they're not useful as a troubleshooting indicator.

It's likely the mails are being blocked, possibly at a higher level (e.g., ISP level or FOLP, rather than your personal spam filters) than you realize. But reply emails are definitely being sent; I get them, and I can see them in the outbound log.

Team Member

Don, thanks for the quick response.

I'll continue to investigate why Outlook.com is completely blocking these emails instead of moving them into my junk email folder where I can see them.

Best,
    Daniel

The topic ‘Notify me of follow-up replies via email stopped working for me’ is closed to new replies.