Posts awaiting moderation

Welcome Forums Web Site Feedback & Assistance Posts awaiting moderation

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 3

Hi,

I am new to the site and have requested profile verification which hopefully will allow to bypass some of the filters applied to posts. However, so far it seems my profile is still not verified and my only two posts have been held for moderation and by the time they are approved (the second one is still not visible) the conversation has been pushed down by others reducing topic visibility and the possibility to get a reply from other members. This is just some friendly and hopefully useful feedback. Thanks!

Participant
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 137
      Helping Hand

Hi FerC,

You can post this query under https://powershell.org/forums/forum/community-discussion-site-feedback/ section.

Thank you.

Participant
        Topics: 3
        Replies: 137
        Helping Hand

Sorry, not realized this is posted in the right section, I saw this post from 'Posts with no replies' filter.

Thank you.

Senior Moderator
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 1141
      Helping Hand

Thanks @Ferc for the feedback. I couldn't see any posts pending for moderation now. If still not approved by any moderators, can you share the title of the post ?
      I've informed the team about profile verification and will share the updates here.

Participant

Hi Kiran and kvprasoon. Thank you both for your answer. I believe this topic is already in the suggested section. Isn't it?

Regarding the posts held for moderation. This is the thread / topic:

https://powershell.org/forums/topic/support-for-pipeline-variable-in-advanced-function/

I can only see the original post but I have created a second one that is not visible (at least for me). The topic post count is two from the main forum view but when I open it I still see only the first one.

Senior Moderator
      Helping Hand

Got it. The engine has treated the second post as spam. I just cleared it.

Participant

Thanks kvprasoon. I guess my feedback is regarding the time it has taken for my posts to be approved. Unfortunately, it makes it less likely that other members will read them and respond since by the time they are approved and become visible to everyone there are several newer threads.

That said, thanks for following up. I appreciate it.

Edit: I just added missing "[ pre ]" tags to the same post and it disappeared again.

Senior Moderator
      Helping Hand

when there are too much of edits on the same post, aksimet(spam detection) will treat it as spam.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.