Powershell.org training

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Richard Beckett Richard Beckett 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Guy Shepperd
    Guy Shepperd
    Participant

Does Powershell.org Offer training Classes.
    On-site at our location? we are looking for an intermediate to advanced training class.

thanks

Guy Shepperd

Profile photo of Don Jones
    Don Jones
    Keymaster

We do not. We're a community organization composed of unpaid volunteers. I no longer offer private classes, nor does Jason Helmick. I'm not sure who else on the site might do so, but you're welcome to see who replies here.

Profile photo of Stephen Owen
    Stephen Owen
    Participant

I'm doing a series of three two-day training events next year. The first will be in Atlanta, on January 26th and 27th. I'll then be doing dates in Charlotte and Ashburn.

When I've got the dates and sign-up info available, I'll let you know!

Profile photo of Richard Beckett
    Richard Beckett
    Participant

Steven, I don't know if you have filled this need but I gave an advanced workshops for the IRS a couple of years ago at the Quest Software Headquarters. If you still have a need feel free to get in touch with me and we can discuss this the details.

Rich Beckett richanddonnab@yahoo.com

Profile photo of Richard Beckett
    Richard Beckett
    Participant

Yes, I can do on-site. Where are you located. The workshop I did for the IRS was tailored to their needs and environment. Let me know what topics you want covered in your advanced training and I can put together a proposal.

Rich

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.