PS Gotchas e-book

Welcome Forums Web Site Feedback & Assistance PS Gotchas e-book

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant
    Topics: 73
    Replies: 119

I'm not sure if this is the right place for my post, but I just purchased online the Big Book of Powershell Gotchas.  Many pages (especially at the title) have typos/misprints (?) it seems, based on a few quick observations, almost always 3 characters and when the apostrophe is used.  The successive characters are always lower case 'a' with circumflex, the euro currency symbol, and the TM superscript.  Is there a correct copy somewhere?

Topics: 8
    Replies: 877
    Helping Hand

From where you bought it, is it from here (its free) ?
    If so , you can correct it. Fork below repo, make corrections and do a Pull request.
    https://github.com/devops-collective-inc/big-book-of-powershell-gotchas

Participant
      Topics: 73
      Replies: 119

Yes, I clicked into the "Free e-books" within Powershell.org website (I was also Logged on)  and selected the Gotcha e-book.  I had to give my VISA card and pay $5 because that was the screen that followed (I don't mind paying the $5).  I received email receipts from LeanPub.  Unfortunately I do not know of a way to attach that email receipt via this post, or a screenshot of it.  Thanks in any case — the document (PDF file) is still readable, but contains many, many succession of bungled characters consisting of those 3 I mentioned in my first post.  It is clearly intended to display the single quote (apostrophe).  Many thanks.

Topics: 8
    Replies: 877
    Helping Hand

btwn, below is the dedicated forum for this discussion

Books + Videos

The topic ‘PS Gotchas e-book’ is closed to new replies.