PSRemoting Error ... Please Help
I need some help with this.
I have 4 vms on my computer
1) Windows Server 2016
2) Windows Server 2012
3) Server 2008R2
4) Windows 10Pro
I can use PSRemote only on Windows Server 2016.
I did everything possible to enabled PSremote on all of the other 3 VMs.
– Upgraded Windows Management Framework on all of the VMs to v5
– Get-Service -Name WinRM | Set-Service -StartupType Automatic
– Enable-PSSessionConfiguration -name Microsoft.Power* -force
– netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="WinRM-HTTP" dir=in localport=5985 protocol=TCP action=allow
– Set-PSSessionConfiguration -name Microsoft.PowerShell -ShowSecurityDescriptorUI (Checked that I have the proper permissions)
– Set-WSManQuickConfig -force
– dir wsman:\localhost\plugin\microsoft*
Still can't login to any of the 3 VMs, only to the Server 2016 VM. don't know what's missing ?
Do you have connectivity between your VMs?
Are the in the same domain?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.