October 23, 2018 at 9:55 pm #118338KeymasterTopics: 18Replies: 4872Points: 1,903Rank: Community Hero
Welcome to the Forums!
(please note that replies to this thread will not be answered)
We want you to have a great time, so we’ve just a few tips for you.
- We strongly recommend that you Edit Your Profile, read the instructions for providing a complete profile, and request profile Verification. Verified users bypass most of our spam and moderation filters.
- If you submit your post but it doesn’t appear, it got held for moderation. Be patient – we have four moderators, but they’re volunteers and don’t work ’round the clock.
- If you’re posting code, go ahead and paste it in. Then highlight it, and select Preformatted from the Paragraph drop-down list. Or, surround your code in [pre] and [/pre] tags (example: https://github.com/kvprasoon/Images/blob/master/PowerShell/CodePosting.gif). For long code listings, we strongly recommend you save them as a Gist and then just paste the Gist URL into your post here. Gists always look better.
- You can’t paste HTML or XML. Ever. Use a Gist instead or it won’t show up in your post.
- Be very careful not to past confidential information. Our Moderators are volunteers, and cannot respond rapidly to removal requests. Further, search engines hit our site about every ten minutes, so your information is going to be in their index even after we modify or remove a post. So please, be careful.
That’s it! We hope you have a great time, and thank you so much for taking a few minutes to read this and to complete your site profile!
- The topic ‘Read Me Before Posting! You'll be Glad You Did!’ is closed to new replies.