• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by
    Participant
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 41

hi all,

I have a GUI with a few radiobutton that, when I click one, I would like to enable or disable another control.

To see it work, I need to click the radiobutton twice. The first click does not change the control.

I tried a DoEvents() but it won’t work as I need it to.

Can someone please tell me what I’m missing?

thanks!

$radiobuttonUser_CheckedChanged = {<br />if ($radiobuttonUser.Checked)<br />{ $groupbox20.Enabled = $true }<br />else<br />{ $groupbox20.Enabled = $false }<br />[System.Windows.Forms.Application]::DoEvents()<br />}<br />

Participant
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1776
      Helping Hand

Based on the documentation for CheckedChanged is for the CheckBox control and based on your variable you are using a radio button. Typically, you would use the OnClick (e.g. $radioButtonUser_Click) event.

Participant

Based on the documentation for CheckedChanged is for the CheckBox control and based on your variable you are using a radio button. Typically, you would use the OnClick (e.g. $radioButtonUser_OnClick) event.

in PowerShell Studio, I see CheckedChanged, Click, MouseClick, but no onClick event. I tried all options without success.

🙁

Participant

Based on the documentation for CheckedChanged is for the CheckBox control and based on your variable you are using a radio button. Typically, you would use the OnClick (e.g. $radioButtonUser_Click) event.

_mouseClick does the job when there is no typo 😉

it’s all good now. thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.