Registration Full- waiting list?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dave Wyatt Dave Wyatt 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Kevin
    Kevin
    Participant

I just went on the Registration Page and saw the event is full and closed. Great for the community but not so great for me. Is there any type of waiting list in the event people cancel and spots open up?

Thanks in advance!
    Kevin

Profile photo of Don Jones
    Don Jones
    Keymaster

There is not. Technically, the event is a benefit of membership in a professional association. The membership fee is non refundable, so canceling as such isn't possible. We do tend to sell out several months in advance, so it's worth keeping an eye on. 2016 should open for registration in October or November.

Profile photo of Kevin
    Kevin
    Participant

Thanks Don for the quick reply. I will certainly look an eye on 2016. In the mean time I will look to Ignite and sharpening my PowerShell skills.

Profile photo of Dave Wyatt
    Dave Wyatt

Though you won't be able to get a ticket for the NA summit this year (though if you're inclined to travel to Sweden, registration for the European summit is opening very soon), you can still catch all of the sessions on YouTube afterward. We've got recording equipment now. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.