Review lab 2 Task 16 TYPO?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Don Jones Don Jones 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jeff Taylor
    Jeff Taylor
    Participant

My output is still the kitchen sink. Think there's a typo in the answer lab but still get too much data

lab answer: Get-WmiObject –class Win32_Process | Where { $_.PeakWorkingSet –gt 5000 }
    result: no data

my correction: Get-WmiObject –class Win32_Process | Where { $_.PeakWorkingSetSize –gt 5000 }

result: works

Profile photo of Don Jones
    Don Jones
    Keymaster

These are all typos I feel we fixed. Where'd you get these? Specifically? So I can fix them?

Profile photo of Jeff Taylor
    Jeff Taylor
    Participant

It (and others) were found in PowerShell 3 Labs & Answers.pdf which was zipped up in psh3-powershellclasslabguide.zip which was downloaded from here:

Link "Lab Guide for Classroom Training" at http://morelunches.com/

Don Jones
    Keymaster

Roger. On vacation but I'll get it fixed when I'm home. Thanks for your patience!!

Profile photo of Andrew
    Andrew
    Participant

Typo's or not, still has 1st place on my Powershell bookshelf

Profile photo of Wilfredo Perez
    Wilfredo Perez
    Participant

I agree Andrew.

Don Jones
    Keymaster

Thanks guys. And, crud, I don't have the source docs for these anymore to fix them :(. I'm going to just post an errata file – but in the meantime, feel free to highlight anything else you run across in this thread. We're in the process of moving that site to Manning.com, and some of the files have just gotten mixed up a lot. Sigh. Progress.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.