Run CMD as Network service account and execute commands without interaction

Welcome Forums General PowerShell Q&A Run CMD as Network service account and execute commands without interaction

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 1

Hi team,

i have a requirement that need to run the CMD as network service account and executes few commands automatically without interacting with the CMD.

i used below command which launches cmd as network service account but after the i need the run the commands on the cmd window manually, but i need these commands to run without my interaction.

PsExec.exe -i -u “NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE” cmd

Participant
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 2247
      Helping Hand

krishnamurthy, welcome to Powershell.org. Please take a moment and read the very first post on top of the list of this forum: Read Me Before Posting! You’ll be Glad You Did!.

That may sound picky but how is that related to Powershell? You are in a Powershell forum. You may ask this question either in a forum for CMD or for PsExec.

Participant
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 1

just want to know, is there a way in powershell that i can launch CMD as network service and execute commands without interaction.

Participant
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 2247
      Helping Hand

just want to know, is there a way in powershell that i can launch CMD as network service and execute commands without interaction.

Not that I’m aware of.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.