Hope you are all doing well. I have a question about services. I have this set of condition below and I was able to do number 1 but having difficulties with 2-4. Sorry just starting out, trying to practice just started college and have a few assignments 🙁
1. If any or all of the services that start with letter “W” are running, stop them
2. If confirm that all the services are stopped, reboot the computer
3. Verify if the computer successfully reboot
4. Verify if all the services are running after reboot
Thanks for your help!
Hi, I dont want you to provide full code-blocks. But I can give you some Informations where you can have to go deeper.
2. Get the Status of the Services, three hints: Get-Service, Status, Where
Hope, that will help you out.
Thanks BLackbox let me get on with it then! 🙂
Will get back once I have constructed the code.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.