Session recording

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Justin King Justin King 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Arie H
    Arie H
    Participant

As I can not attend neither the US nor the European summits due to work, but ill definitely attend the EU one next time, or maybe actively giving a talk, how soon you reckon will the session recordings be up on the appropriate channels ?

Cant wait to see the repos, materials and recording for both events.

Have fun to those participating 😊

Profile photo of Don Jones
    Don Jones
    Keymaster

It can take a couple of weeks, sometimes, for the YouTube screen captures to go up. I try to do most of the encoding when I'm on-site, but the venue Internet connection usually gets boggy, and I don't have fantastic Internet at the house, either. So it's kinda best-effort. In terms of slide decks or other materials, we post whatever speakers give us, usually within a couple of weeks. But we don't have bandwidth to really hound the presenters, so it's basically whatever we get from them.

It'll probably be 4-6 weeks before the Pluralsight versions, which will include HD video, show up in the Pluralsight library.

Profile photo of Richard Diphoorn
    Richard Diphoorn
    Participant

Don, you mean that all the sessions will be uploaded in HD to Pluralsight?

Profile photo of Justin King
    Justin King
    Participant

No, not all the sessions. One room did not have recording equipment, so a subset of the sessions were basically attendee only.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.