Silent install PowerCli 6

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of i255d i255d 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of i255d
    i255d
    Participant

I have already spent more time on this than I dare to admit.

It seems like a fairy straight forward thing, install PowerCli 6.

The only official thing I could find was on PowerCli 5, maybe it's different.

Here is what I have so far.

$powerCli = C:\Users\me\Downloads\PowerShell\PowerCLI\VMware-PowerCLI-6.0.0-3205540.exe

& $ENV:ComSpec /c $powerCli /s /v /qn

Any help?

Profile photo of Don Jones
    Don Jones
    Keymaster

I'd strongly urge you to ask in VMware's forums. They're generally very responsive, and it's their product.

Profile photo of i255d
    i255d
    Participant

Good advice, I was thinking that while I was writing the post. I have been thinking I need to start to interact within this site more, so I decided to write the post anyway.

I am being asked to redesign our Windows Server provisioning process internally utilizing DSC (PowerShell Desired State Configuration), and yesterday, I was assigned to help design and build our first step into our AWS (Amazon Web Services) strategy. It's a dream come true. I owe it all to the many great people in this community (PowerShell Community).

At the same time, it is a little scary and I know I will probably need more help than ever from all the great people who have proceeded me down these paths.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.