Updating On-Premise SharePoint Site with PowerShell

Welcome Forums General PowerShell Q&A Updating On-Premise SharePoint Site with PowerShell

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 52

There is a lot of information regarding SharePoint + PowerShell integration. However, I have not been able to list or update contents with our SharePoint 2016 on-premise environment. I am basically just trying to check boxes on a SharePoint site via PowerShell. Most of the cmdlets I have found are for SharePoint online or various REST API calls. I am not even sure what to send via json if I were to use a REST API to do that. If anyone has any suggestions as how to view the content via PowerShell as a first step and then check the boxes for the content as a secondary step, that would be greatly appreciated.

Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 100
    Helping Hand

Hello Jeff,

Have you read through the PowerShell Server cmdlets for Sharepoint? What check boxes are you trying to check? Do you have any code in general you have explored? The more details you give the easier we can help you or point you in the right direction.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/sharepoint-server/index?view=sharepoint-ps

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.