Uploading PowerShell modules

Welcome Forums General PowerShell Q&A Uploading PowerShell modules

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi! I have tried to publish some modules i have made. I always get some errors like it is missing
    manifest and this and that.. Can someone walk me through the procedure? Its been a long time
    since i have been working on getting one of my modules up, so i dont remember exactly where
    the modules are uploaded and also how to see list of PowerShell modules that i can import as
    well.. Its a far fetch question but if someone has some information regarding this then please, send over 🙂

Keymaster
    Helping HandTeam Member

Moving post to the correct forum.

Keymaster
    Helping HandTeam Member

It'd be helpful if you could share the error messages rather than making us guess ;).

Keymaster
    Helping HandTeam Member

Participant

Ok i Will use the correct forum. By the Way, i broken down your book into powershell scripts and text files disecting the scripts in av very easy readable and understanding way😀 i world very much like to send it to you, i Just use it for my own purposes.. I really got so much out og the book powershell in av month og lunches!! Its a Great book and i understand powershell in a whole different way than before. Can i Just ask what the URL for gallery is? Tanks mate

The topic ‘Uploading PowerShell modules’ is closed to new replies.