We are urgently looking for WIndows Engineer with strong experience of PowerShell Scripting for following JOb Description for one of the major bank in Montreal,Canada.
This is a Windows engineering role within a highly distributed global enterprise organization.
The position is extremely technical and hands-on with a focus on Windows infrastructure, server and desktop.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong technical foundation that is supported by excellent writing and speaking skills.
– Solid understanding of Windows infrastructure (AD, Group Policy, DFS)
– Expert skill with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems (Windows7 and Windows 2003/2008R2)
– Scripting proficiency in either PowerShell or VBScript
– Ability to write technical and operational management documentation (system design and engineering documents, operational run books)
– Strong knowledge of Windows security and audit settings
Skills Desired – The following would be pluses:
– Knowledge of and experience with setting up and managing Microsoft SQL data queries and manipulation
– Experience working with Windows server 2012r2
– Experience with Dell InTrust, Active Roles Server or Recovery Manager for Active Directory
– Experience working with performance monitoring tools, such as SCOM or Splunk