April 9-12, 2017 • Bellevue, WA, USA
This is our annual, global event featuring expert presenters, participation by the PowerShell product team members, and an incredible opportunity to meet and mingle with the PowerShell community.
Call it a Deep Dive. Call it a conference. Call it whatever you like, the Summit is a unique and special event. It's the in-person gathering place for PowerShell enthusiasts and PowerShell.org forums users. It's a place to explore and further you knowledge of DevOps principles and practices. It's a place to make new connections, learn new techniques, and offer something to your peers and colleagues.
PowerShell + DevOps Global Summit is an official production of The DevOps Collective, Inc.. All sessions (to the limit of our technical ability and barring any glitches) are recorded (not live-streamed), and posted for free on the PowerShell.org YouTube channel, often within a week or two of the event's conclusion. But that's no substitute for the live event, where you'll also engage with experts, MVPs, product team members, and peers in an environment that's quite unlike anything you've experienced before... unless you've been to a PowerShell and DevOps Summit!
- PowerShell Summit North America 2013 - some sessions were recorded by an attendee and are available on YouTube
- PowerShell Summit North America 2014 - some sessions were recorded by an attendee and are available on YouTube
- PowerShell Summit Europe 2014 - Session recordings are posted on YouTube
- PowerShell Summit North America 2015 - session recordings are available on YouTube.
- PowerShell Summit Europe 2015 - session recordings are available on YouTube.